The initiative for the establishment of the company is attributed to the district bailiff Krober, and only the Klanjec Voluntary Fire Brigade was founded in the fall of 1888. Pressed, namely, by the mentioned decision of the Croatian-Slavonian Fire Brigade, the district officer Krober accepted the establishment of the Voluntary Fire Brigade, and took over the role of head secretary in the newly established Association. The president of the society is the district doctor Dr. Ferdo Sluga, while the renowned Klanjec merchant Mirko Broz was elected treasurer. The founders of the Society, in addition to those already mentioned, are respectable and wealthier citizens of Klanjec: landowners, merchants, employees. From the fact that the founders are the most prominent and respected person of Klanjec and the district, either from a political or economic point of view, it follows that at that time it was a first-class social and cultural event for Klanjec. For many years, it was the only fire brigade in this part of Hrvatsko Zagorje, and from this information we can see the then significance of Klanjec as a district center. The Preserved Rules of Society of 1889 are a real historical rarity. They were confirmed in Zagreb on February 27, 1889 in Kr. hrv. slav. dalm. To the Provincial Government under number 7634. The original is kept in the archives of the National and University Library in Zagreb, and a copy in the archives of the DVD Klanjec. These Rules were a template for many later societies, and could still be a template for the statute. It is worth mentioning some of the determinants of that first Rule. The founder could thus be the one who "accessible pays either once and for all or in installments of the same year to the social coffers 30 for". The paying member «pays an annual yield of 1 for.or 10 for. once and for all ». The executive member, in addition to the other conditions required of him, had to have an impeccable vote ("paragraph 3 of the Rules"). Executive members were not required to pay membership fees but were required to respond to all actions. It can be seen from the Society's Rules (para. 14) that it also had a special fund from which to help an injured firefighter or family member. This information is worthy of attention because it shows how much care was taken for a member of the Society who, by saving someone else's property and life, endangers his own health or life. His family members were also taken care of. The money that would be collected could, among other purposes stated in the Ordinance, be spent "especially for support in the service of injured firefighters and their families." Another piece of information is noteworthy. In the Rules of the Society, all names for various titles and duties and orders are written in Croatian. Only one word was written in German (Rottenfirer), which was common in military and similar formations at the time, and only to clarify what a division non-commissioned officer meant for those who did not understand it. Just for comparison, let us mention that our Slovenian neighbors managed to introduce the command Slovenian language into firefighting only in 1899. The golden age of the Klanjec fire brigade was around 1930, when many other societies were founded in Klanjec, in general patriotic enthusiasm. DVD Klanjec established its branches in Gredice in 1927, in Kraljevac na Sutli and Vučilćevo in 1928, in Sutlanka Poljana in 1935, and in Movrač in 1937, which soon became independent. It should be noted that many surrounding societies were established with the direct professional assistance of slaughterhouse firefighters. Klanjec firefighters selflessly shared their firefighting and organizational experiences with the surrounding societies, and for some they were even the founders. Among the founders of DVD Gredica is Slavko Horvatin, which proves the recognition with a painting from that time, and today owned by ob. Horvatin, and Stjepan Iveković, the first president of DVD Gredice, both from Klanjec. In 1935, a fire station was built at the then fairgrounds. According to some data and testimonies, the first firefighting equipment was kept under the tower of the church in Klanjec, which was not open in the lower part due to the ringing. During the renovation of the town square in 1910, the church tower was closed to arrange the chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes, and firefighting equipment moved to the drought of the Novak family behind the church where it remained until the construction of the home. The Society had the hardest time from 1964 until the celebration of the 100th anniversary. By forcibly demolishing the fire station, which allegedly did not fit into the new Klanjec ("because it spoils the aesthetic appearance of the place itself"), the society is experiencing a severe blow. According to records from that time, it is evident that the firefighters fought fiercely against the demolition of the home, but without success. The promise of the then authorities that they would build a new home and storage for them turned into the allocation of the dilapidated building of the former school, and at that time the veterinary station with the tenants in it.